Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Back to Living?

I am not surprised, but I am chagrined. The largess of the American people and other relief agencies is being squandered. Maybe not by many, but by enough that it points up a fallacy in our system of support. According to KPRC, channel 2, in Houston, FEMA and Red Cross debit cards are being used at “Adult Entertainment” establishments in Houston. This is possible because there are almost no restrictions placed on such aid. It was meant to help these unfortunates get back on their feet and begin the process of starting over. I guess that the first thing some need to get going again is their perversions. It seems to me that such support could be controlled to some degree. I do not like my tax money, or the money given to charity going to feed someone’s perversion.

No comments: