Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Dear Readers of Always Forward

Dear readers of Always Forward,

I was speaking last evening with a friend who said he had difficulty commenting on my blog. I listened and went to my blog to see what the problem was, since I really want you to comment, if you want to comment.

Here is the procedure:

Below the blog posting you will see the word “comments.” Click on that word.
A page will come up with a box near the top right. Your comments go in this box. From here they will be posted to my blog as comments, to be read by others and myself. Your comments are also automatically forwarded to me in an email.

Below the comment area is a place for your identity. Choose “other”. You may then leave your name and, if you desire, your website. I ask that all those who comment, leave their first and last names.

Below the name box, you will notice a group of letter or letters and numbers. Please re-type these in the box provided. This is a protection against automated blog spamming.

I am posting this as an email, and on the blog site. When you go to the comment page, there is an option to see my blog there as well.

Thanks.

No comments: