Thursday, August 11, 2005

Easy does it

I am easing into this project. First, I am in the midst of my doctoral dissertation. Second, I am old enough that anything new seems daunting. Third, I already have plenty to do with the church.

I am looking for sources that will give me ideas outside of my tightly knit group in southern Minnesota.

I expect to comment on religion (this is a given), politics (I am not a politician, nor do I have a degree, but I am opinionated), occasionally the arts (Like many, I know what I like), but not sports (What's to comment on in the land of the Twins and the Vikings).

I will also be putting a link to this journal on our church website, when it's up and running. Right now, I am having a little trouble getting the webhosting and design done.

The name of this blog is "Always Forward." In keeping with that, the goal of the writing here will be to move people forward in their understanding of God, His world, and their part in it. That's what I want to do. But as always - time will tell.

No comments: